Monday 31 December 2012

Make Your Guests Feel Cherished with Personalized Party Favors

I am really excited, as my best friend is getting married in a month. We both have been planning a lot for the wedding. And of course shopping and shopping! We had got almost everything on our list, when we finally discovered that we had forgotten wedding party favors. We were really tired and didn't feel like venturing back to shops again. Surfing on the Internet, we found this fantastic website, Buy Wedding Favors Online. They had many personalized party favors like candle favors, unique wedding favor boxes, heart wine bottle stoppers, bridal shower gel favors, and more. These unique wedding favors were also available at such great prices that we didn't know what to order for!

 Finally, we decided to go for the unique sterling heart wine bottle stopper, which had a personalized tag. The chrome-fininsh bottle stopper, ausgefallene adventskalender placed in a tall, elegant showcase display box was really awesome. We decided to place them in the centre of the reception table with a personalized -Thank You- tag for all the wedding party guests. s.


 My friend wanted to get something different for all us, bridesmaids. It was a tie between the unique personalized bridal shower gel favor and the Personalized LOVE Notebook and Pen Set. She was not able to decide on one. So, I convinced her to get us the bridal shower gel for the bridal shower and the personalized notebook and pen set for the wedding party!

 We ordered these personalized party favors online and got it within a few days. Watching my friend prepare for her wedding, I felt very happy for her. I guess I envied her happiness and hoped to find such a joy myself.

1 comment: